1) Mozart’s Coffee Roasters – 3825 Lake Austin Blvd. Click to see on Google Maps From Mopac (Loop 1) take the Enfield Exit and go west on Enfield until it dead ends into Lake Austin Blvd. Mozart’s deck is an Austin favorite. The music and light show goes on until January 10, 2016. It plays at the top of each hour starting at 6 pm and ending at 11 pm.
2) Austin’s Trail of Lights, Zilker Tree and Ferris Wheel Click to see on Google Maps Austin’s Trail of Lights is back this year, bigger and better than ever. This is a “don’t miss” if you love Christmas lights. Open through December 21 each night from 7:00 – 10:00 pm. From Barton Creek Mall, drive north on Mopac (Loop 1), exit Barton Springs Rd. Follow Barton Springs Rd. as it curves right until you see the Zilker Park Tree. Follow signs to parking.
3) Willis Littlefield’s Over-the-Top Charming House – 1611 West 12th Street Click to see on Google Maps From Mopac (Loop 1) take the Enfield Exit and go east to West Lynn. Turn right on West Lynn. Turn right on 12th Street. Oftentimes Mr. Littlefield is in the yard to greet you as you drive by his charming home.
4) 1606 Niles Road – Woodlawn Mansion (Pease Mansion) built in 1853 Click to see on Google Maps This Greek Revival building is the centerpiece of the Old West Austin Historic District. From Mopac (Loop 1) take the Enfield Exit and go east. Pass Hartford on your left, then pass Woodlawn Blvd. and then turn left on Pease Rd. You canʼt miss the delicate blue and white Christmas lights that surround all sides of the mansion. They add a contemporary flair to this historic building.
5) 1329 Anna Court, Cedar Park – Multiple Houses/Cul-de-sac Click to see on Google Maps North on 620 from 2222, turn left on Ridgeline Blvd right before you get to Lakeline Mall. Ridgeline Blvd dead ends into S. Lakeline Blvd. Go left. Right on Nelson Ranch Rd. and then right on Anna Court. More about this festive neighborhood: www.annacourt.com